Meeting place pick up and drop off
Olive Mill Festival with live music, dance and dinner
Spend a special evening with the family Lyraki, who invites you to the beautiful garden of their olive factory. Here you will have the opportunity to see how olive oil is made, a beekeeper shows you how the famous Cretan honey is still gained today, how olive oil soap is made and of course you can taste several wonderful Cretan wines ... The evening will be completed with an exquisite traditional meal that will be prepared in front of your eyes and that you will surely remember.
Greek music with dance tears you up. An evening you should not miss!
- Experience the Cretan hospitality
- Learn about the Cretan oil soap & honey production
- Have a wonderful dinner with many different Greek delicatessen
- Free Cancellation (24h)
- Bottled Water
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Meeting place pick up and drop off
- Liability Insurance and local taxes
What's not included
Tips from a local: